Thursday, July 18, 2013

THUMBNAIL THURSDAY WAITS UNTIL HE BLOWS THIS WHISTLE, EVEN IF HE DOES, AND I WANT TO MAKE THIS PERFECTLY CLEAR, EVEN IF HE DOES SAY THE WORD 'JEHOVAH'

I'm an atheist. This means three things:

1. I don't just lack a belief in God. I don't believe in the possibility of a God. Any God. The concept of a God or Gods itself is fear and superstition. I haven't just "not discovered God yet". God is not there to be discovered.
2. That means I feel free to use God as what I perceive it to be: a fictional construct.
3. That goes for all your Gods. There is no difference between your God, his God, her God, their God, and Brigid the Sun God. They're all just fictions people tell themselves to take their attention away from the eyes in the darkness outside the campfire.

Which means this is not so much a funny ha-ha comedy jokes cartoon, and more an accurate depiction of what all my religious friends think is going to happen to me after I die.



Eternity fool!

No comments: