Thursday, April 04, 2013

Review: Cyanide And Happiness: I'm Giving You The Finger


Cyanide And Happiness: I'm Giving You The Finger
Cyanide And Happiness: I'm Giving You The Finger by Kris Wilson

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



A couple of funny strips, a couple of sort-of-okay ones, and the rest pretty much follow this pattern:

"I like butter."
"You like butter?"
"I like butter."
"CANCER!"

Reading this strip on the web, where you get one every day or two probably helps to keep them fresh, but reading a hundred-odd in a row it becomes very quickly obvious that there is no tone or variation to the comic. Surprising, given four separate creators contribute, but the whole reading experience is very much like hearing the same single note being played on a drum, over and over and over again. A couple of stars for the genuinely funny entries, but nothing more.



View all my reviews

No comments: