Wednesday, March 14, 2012

WE'RE SO PRETTY, OH SO PRETTY....

Oh, it is official.

The cover art for The Corpse-Rat King has been unveiled on the Angry Robot website and oh, it is so lovely.

Am I chuffed? Am I fucking what! So much more beautiful than I had hoped for, it's the work of Nick Castle, who has provided covers for the likes of Nora Roberts, Ellis Peters and Donald Westlake, so I am in some very nice company indeed. I may be slightly biased, but I think this is a thing of beauty.




Go on, be honest. You really want to buy it now, don't you? Well, come September, and we'll all be rubbing this cover against our cheeks and making soft little mewling sounds.

Okay, well, I will. The rest of you should maybe just read it...



4 comments:

Murassaki_1966 said...

Finally?!?!?!

Love the cover. I'll be getting a copy.

Keith Stevenson said...

A very handsome cover, Mr Battersby. I look forward to the non-DRM ebook from Angry Robot!

Martin said...

Oh, that's GORGEOUS! Can't wait to get my hands on a copy!

(BTW, the "captcha" text for this was "rydni rommossi"... a fantasy character name if ever I heard one!)

Satima Flavell said...

Great cover, Lee, for what is undoubtedly a Great Book! Looking forward to it!