Sunday, December 18, 2011

GRINCHY ROBOT

Over at the Angry Robot website, I've joined in their 12 Days of Christmas series of guest posts with a missive discussing my somewhat... convoluted... relationship with that time of year when we teach children that it's okay for a drunk, fat stranger to force cattle to pull heavy loads across millions of miles without rest, feed or palliative care whilst he commits several million B&Es to leave gifts for small children without anyone ever once mentioning the concept of grooming....

You've been with me long enough to know what I'm like. Won't it be fun exposing the Angry Robot readers to my way of thinking? >:)

The whole post is here. Go, read, comment, scare the shit out of the Angry Robot overlords when they realise how many of us there are......


No comments: