Thursday, May 08, 2008

HOWAY THE... ME?

Busybusybusybusybusybusybusy....

Not much posting in the foreseeable future. Much working and mentoring and working and I promise I'll do those edits sally and working and stressing and mentoring and applying for grants and bugger me I'm exhausted....

AUTOMATIC FOR THE (LONG-SUFFERING) PEOPLE

It's taken a long and painful two years, but finally, we've cracked automatic promotion back to the Championship where, sadly, we belong. With all due respect to the passionate footballing people of Tranmere, Cheltenham, Crewe et al, I hope I never have to think about you again. It's the turn of Leicester fans, now, to weep into their lagers :)

But please, lads, my lovely red-clad footballing lads: just for me, if not for everyone who actually gets to go along and see you play, could we please do something to ensure that I never again have to sit anxiously by my computer waiting for news of whether we've managed to overcome the might of a footballing colossus like bloody Yeovil on the last day of the season?

No pressure.

No comments: