Wednesday, November 07, 2007

MEMITY MEMITY MEMITY

You know, it's been a bloody while since I clogged up the electrothingywebboglassteatosphere with a pointless meme. And I don't have time to do one now, so here's one I did earlier (okay, a minute or so ago), courtesy of Luscious.

Four places I have lived...

1. Nottingham, England
2. Narrogin, Western Australia
3. Rockingham, Western Australia
4. Maylands, Western Australia

Four TV shows I love to watch

1. The City Gardener
2. Snapped
3. Time Team
4. The English Premier League (not this season though, sigh...)

Four places I have been on vacation...

1. Phuket
2. Brisbane
3. Melbourne
4. Albany

Four Places I Plan to go on vacation...

1. Rome
2. Great Britain
3. New Zealand
4. Egypt

Four of my favourite foods...

1. Cottage fish pie
2. Canneloni
3. Caesar Salad (especially if it contains pineapple. Try it. Go on...)
4. Creme caramel

Four Places I would rather be Right Now...

1. Night's Edge convention. First Con I've been eager to attend in over a year.24 hours to go.
2. On holiday with Lyn, wandering through somewhere spectacular for the soul.
3. Riding an elephant.
4. Inside the TARDIS. Yes, it is shallow. Shutup.

No comments: