Wednesday, August 02, 2006

WHY CAN'T I GET SICK LIKE OTHER PEOPLE?

Well, now this is an interesting sensation: woke up this morning at 5.30, and went in to deal with an unsettled Connor, and discovered something fun and wacky--

I can't straighten my back. It's completely seized up at two points, down at the sacra iliac (Dunno if that's spelt correctly. Don't care right now) and up round the rhomboids, and I can't unbend. And boy, does it tickle just a little bit...

I've managed to get the keyboard down off the computer table, so I'm currently typing this on the floor, supporting myself by kneeling and balancing on my forehead like I'm performing the most devout salaam in the world. It's another 3 hours before I can have any more painkillers.

And I'm on a temp contract so every day I take off work costs me real cash in the hand.

Anyone fancy coming up to my place today and killing me?

No comments: