Thursday, June 08, 2006

CONFLUX

Finished the The Memory of Breathing script last night, to internal rounds of applause and much collapsing. So we're off to the Con this evening, and I should be out of blogging range until Wednesday, unless Luscious bringsher laptop and we take advantage of the hotel room's internet access. I will be posting something extensive when I get back: the ABC Articulate website may tap it up for their site, and I'd hate to be second class :)

See you when I get back.

JUST BECAUSE...

Because I'm still getting hits on this site that originate from people searching for them, and I still have no idea why, I'll say it one more time before I go:

BILLIE PIPER'S NIPPLES!

That should bring a few more through the turnstiles...

AND FINALLY

Becuase it's too damn cute: I went to the loo yesterday while Connor was having lunch. And when I got back...




All together now: aaaawwwwww......

No comments: