Saturday, February 18, 2006

BACK ON TRACK AND CATCHING UP

Been a while, innit? The days have been catching up with me recently, and the old computer has spent the last few days in the shop getting de-scary-sounded. Anyway, on with the show:

NO WAY IS SHE THIS OLD ALREADY?

It was Erin's first day at kindy last Monday. First day at kindy? But she's just left the womb started to walk said her first words stopped using her dummy....

She's four years old, and at kindergarten. And I can't quite catch up to the idea. But there we were, Luscious and I, walking her through the school grounds, helping her put her bag on its hook and her hat in its box and pinning her badge on and finding her chair.... and taking about a million pictures. All the while the kindy-veteran mothers were looking on with all the indulgence they could muster towards the obviously first time parents (This is Lyn's 4th experience!).

I was a very sniffly Dad as I walked away with my teary eyed wife. Erin, as is her wont, was right at home and can't understand why she only gets to go two days a week instead of five like her big brother. She'll learn....

So grown up, and ready for anything

GROWING UP, PART TWO

Luscious took Darth Barbie out to dinner last week to celebrate Secret Women's Goings-On. I stayed out of the way as they got themselves ready, but when they sashayed out to show the end results off, I was stunned. I've known Cassie for 3 years now, and when did the awkward kid turn into a stunning, confident, creature of such elegance?

Gonna have to start polishing my shotgun...

Babes on film

LYN GOT MEIN KAMPF!




take the WHAT BAD BOOK ARE YOU test.


and go to mewing.net. not as good as reading a good book, but way better than a bad one.

No comments: