Monday, November 21, 2005

REAL LIFE

So: we've sold the house. Or at least, we've accepted an offer.

Now all we have to do is find a place to live in our chosen area. I've transferred up there, so work is assured, and the hour-plus drive is getting old already. All that's left is getting the Battclan set up in a new house. We're in a game of duelling offers over a house at the moment, so hopefully the wait won't be too long.

Oh, and whilst I realise it's almost a week after the event:

Socceroos. Fucking YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember Iran. I remember Scotland. Hell, I remember Canada. Glee is my right.

With any luck we'll get drawn into a group with some really weak countries. You know, like England :)

Song of the moment: The Honeymoon is Over The Black Sea

No comments: