Friday, March 05, 2004

WORK DONE

A short day today, as Luscious Lyn and I are headed to Quinns Rocks to housesit for the weekend, taking our brood with us, which means picking them all up from their various schools and daycares along the way. Still, I managed to finish and send the reviews of Geoffrey Maloney's Tales From The Crypto-System (Reader's Digest Version: tops, grouse, gnarly) and Robert Rankin's The Witches of Chiswick (RDV: Get off, you suck, bring on the dancing girls instead). I also managed 500 words of my story for ConSensual-The Second Coming, bringing it up to just under 1200 words so far. Still don't have a title for it, although Love Me Electric is under consideration. I'll let you know what I decide when it's finished.

I still have to do another draft of Father Renoir's Hands and finish researching 2 more books for Nouvelle Hollande (this week's Napoleon novel title) before the week's up, but I should get through them over the weekend. Busy busy busy

No comments: